BURSARIES FOR REGISTRATION, ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVEL EXPENSES
Bursaries application opens October 1st, 2021
ESACT strives to promote animal cell culture technology research and related academic studies and is determined to encourage and facilitate the participation of students and postdoctoral researchers in the 2022 ESACT Meeting. In this context, ESACT is offering student bursaries that cover registration fees, accommodation in hotels to be assigned by the organizer and assistance with travel expenses. Conditions for award of a bursary:
- The applicant must be a presenting first author of an abstract accepted as an oral or poster presentation.
- Applicants must be registered PhD students (proof of affiliation will be required) or non-industrial postdoctoral researchers who are in the first three years of research following completion of their PhD degree (copy of PhD diploma/certificate will be required). Individuals who have supportive evidence of a career break during the three year period of post-PhD experience (due to, for example, maternity or paternity leave) will also be considered.
- The work presented in the abstract will be judged by the Scientific Committee and must be of high quality.
- In case the number of applicants fulfilling the basic criteria exceeds the available funds, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to rank according to scientific quality and relevance of the work to animal cell technology.
- There are no geographical, age or other restrictions beyond what is described above.
1st Submit their abstract via the online submission system
2nd Send a bursary application through this submission form with the CV and proof of their status.
Deadline for bursary applications is 31 January 2022. Applicants will be notified on grant award by end of March 2022.